The nut milk-making machine is a multifunctional product that is no longer strange to many people. With only the nut milk maker, you can cook delicious, nutritious milk to puree foods, make soups, or heat dishes. If you are still confused about how to use the nut milk machine correctly, please refer to our tutorial article.
Overview of nut milk making machine
Since its launch on the market until now, the nut milk maker has been dubbed the “kitchen assistant” extremely convenient for women. Thanks to the most advanced technologies, the nut milk machine not only helps you perform the steps of cooking beans, grinding beans, filtering residue but also can cook porridge, cook soup. Besides, the way to use the nut milk machine has a very simple operation so men or the elderly can also use it.
Criteria to choose to buy nut milk making machine
Before learning how to use a nut milk machine, you need to take a look at the following factors to choose the right product for you.
The capacity of the mill
Depending on how many people you need to cook nut milk for, you can choose the appropriate capacity. On average, an adult drinks about 500ml of milk per day, so if it’s for family use, choosing a machine for 1-2 people will not be enough. Therefore, currently on the market, there are many models with different capacities from 1.2l, 1.3l, 1.7l to 2l…
Power of the machine
Normally, you should choose a nut milk maker with a large capacity of 800-1000W to help puree and soften hard nuts such as almonds or walnuts.
The blade inside the machine
To get a smooth and delicious cup of milk, besides paying attention to the capacity of the machine, the blade is also a decisive factor in
the quality of milk. Therefore, when buying, you should give top priority to machines with 6-8 blades, 3-way curved, capable of 360-degree rotation.
The liner of the machine
This is a very important factor because the lining material inside the machine can affect the quality of milk. Currently, the material commonly used to make the lining of the machine is stainless steel or plastic. However, plastic can contain BPA, which can cause asthma, fertility problems, and even cancer. Therefore, you should choose to buy some types of nut milk cooking machines with a body made of glass to ensure safety for health as well as create a solemn and modern look for the kitchen space.
Instructions on how to use the nut milk machine
Just like when using household electrical appliances, the way to use a nut milk maker is quite simple, convenient operation:
Step 1: Put the nuts you want to use to make milk such as lotus seeds, walnuts, almonds, … into the blender and then fill it with water to the standard level. In order for the machine to cook more easily, you should soak it for 6-8 hours before cooking.
Step 2: Place the device in a suitable position and plug in the power, all buttons will light up. You press the “Menu” button to start and select the appropriate “Dry beans” or “Soaked beans” mode.
Besides, the machine has many other modes that cannot be ignored, including:
- The “White Porridge” button is used to cook porridge and soup.
- The button “Vegetable/fruit juice” is used to blend smoothies.
- The “Dough” button is used to grind all kinds of grain powders.
Although how to use the nut milk machine is quite simple, you should still carefully read the user manual that comes with the machine to know how to operate the machine safely, ensure durability, and prolong the life of the machine. Here are some recommendations included in every guidebook you should keep in mind:
- Absolutely do not open or use your hands to lift the blender jar out of the machine while the machine is in operation to avoid cutting your hand. In addition, when you press the “Start” button to start, you should not add other ingredients to the machine.
- Before plugging in the power, it is advisable to check whether the machine’s mortar and the motor base are wet. If you accidentally get wet, you need to quickly dry with a soft cloth, otherwise, it will easily cause a short circuit, fire or explosion.
- When placing the mill on the motor base, it must be properly adjusted, to avoid the phenomenon of mismatched installation, the start-up will cause the machine to shake, even the mortar may slide out of the joint.
- The machine usually has a large capacity, so do not share the socket with other devices when using it because it may cause overload for the power cord.
- During operation, the machine often has a high temperature and is quite hot, so it should be placed in a safe location, out of the reach of children.
Above is a guide on how to use a nut milk machine and share simple and delicious nut milk recipes that provide many essential nutrients for the body. Hopefully, through this article, you have learned how to use a nut milk maker so that you can choose the right products for your family.